day one...misson beach
it started like this
(poor tay had a cough/cold the whole trip)
(poor tay had a cough/cold the whole trip)
we arrived and headed over to mission beach

taylor loved the water...she could care less how cold it was

day two...legoland & oldtown
again,it started like this...doesn't she look miserable:(
Legoland was a rough day for taylor, she spend a lot of time just being pushed around

there were some good moments for taylor & some not so good moments

we went to dinner in Oldtown and walked around and enjoyed the great weather

day three...san diego zoo
started like this...
a little more promising then the last 2 days
we had 100 degree weather at the zoo, taylor was such a trooper through it all

we walked the whole zoo, we were exhausted by the end of the day

taylor enjoyed getting out and stretching her legs the girl didn't crawl the whole trip, she just got toted around:)

day four...coronado and home
we headed over to Coronado for lunch and more walking sitting by the beach,& also checked out the harbor

taylor's favorite thing about the whole trip were the planes and water(beach) she was so exhausted and sick on the way home, she fell asleep on the plane thank goodness

we had such a fun time one our little vacation and it was so nice to get away to enjoy some nice weather, and to come back to some great weather. Taylor is recovering and doing much better, and I have now caught the cold. Eric is back to work and is glad it was only a 3 day work week for him. Now we are wondering where we should go next. Any ideas?

6 comments:
It looks like you had such a fun trip. I love reading your blog! Taylor is so cute and you look so cute too!
Lego land looks so cool-I think I'll have a better time than Jack. loved playing with Lego's growing up. and don't you just love the zoo. I want to go so bad. wanna join us in Sept?
p.s. did you use Picasa for you collages?
brit, yes I used picasa for the collages. jack will have fun at lego land...if he doesn't get too scared!:)
That top picture of Taylor is so sad. :( I'm glad you had a fun trip and warm sunshine. Hope Taylor is feeling better.
Fun trip! I love vacations! Idea for your next trip... Orlando FL! Owen took me on our honeymoon and I loved it! Fun stuff for kids too!
Post a Comment