30 April 2007

It's a...?



Well, we went in for our ultrasound to find out what we are having, and the baby wasn't cooperating! So we weren't able to determine the sex of the baby! Kind of a bummer I know. We were a little early and the baby was positioned on its stomach and the legs were scrunched up so we couldn't see. So I went and emptied my bladder, and the baby flipped over on to its back but its legs were still scrunched up so we couldn't see. Either it wasn't ready for us to see, or it is a stubborn little baby! It was kind of disappointing, but we can wait two more weeks. So, May 14th, is the next ultrasound, and hopefully the baby will be cooperating. Now you will have to wait, just as we will.
(The picture above, shows the baby on it's stomach and legs all curled up, maybe you can see?)


We did get come good pictures. The doctor had many good things to say about the baby. There is no spinal problems, there is a 4 chamber heart, we could see the spine, the heart beat(and heard the heart beat),
the head, and many more. So on a positive note, the baby is growing at a good rate and we will just have to be patient and wait till IT is ready to let us know what it is. When we know, we will let you know, of course.
(Here is our little baby's profile!)

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Ahhh!!! That's crazy..what a little stinker. Dang! I bet you too are just dying.

Jack Attack said...

Ah..he looks just like his dad:). Hopefully the lack of cooperation is not a sign of thing to come (i.e. teenage years). Jack still tells me it is a boy!

Jessie said...

NOT FAIR! I was so looking forward to finding out. I can't wait until May 14th--you need to jump up and down and then go back today. That is such a cute picture of the baby all scrunched up. SO CUTE! I think it's a boy.

Cianne said...

Well that is not fun! I think it is a girl...a modest little girl. My girls were like that and Caleb just sat there spread eagle.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! sorry bout the ultrasound today? i was bummed for ya but i am so excited for you guys and i'm guessing it's a boy so you should name him chris....after aunt christie that is, haha

Anonymous said...

so that anonymous person is me just so you know sorry im new at this