Well, not for long. We are expecting our first child in September. As for now, this blog will probably be of us and our families. When the baby comes it will get more interesting. I got the idea of doing a blog from my sister. I thought it sounded like a great way to keep family and friends in touch with what is going on in our lives. We hope you enjoy reading and catching up on us. Enjoy!
Jack is our favorite! We can't get enough of him. We are going to visit the Papa's, this week and we are very excited to play with Jack. We love when he comes to visit and we can't wait to hang out with him. Sometimes Eric and I fight over who gets to hold him. Let's just hope that's not the case with our own child!
Jack is our favorite! We can't get enough of him. We are going to visit the Papa's, this week and we are very excited to play with Jack. We love when he comes to visit and we can't wait to hang out with him. Sometimes Eric and I fight over who gets to hold him. Let's just hope that's not the case with our own child!

1 comment:
That is the cutest baby I've ever seen. Neat blog.
Post a Comment