19 April 2007

Go UTES!

The time has finally come for Eric to graduate. At first, Eric was going to miss his graduation, due to the job offer he once had, but now he is going to walk and get the recognition he deserves for all his hard work. Eric will be graduating Friday, May 4. I am so excited for this moment. Even though Eric is ready to be done, I am just as ready. It will be nice to have a working husband who will stay busy. We can't wait and we are very excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - a big shout out for Mr Blue Eyes! Snaps for Eric.... ! love ya both- midwaymom

Anonymous said...

ps- you have the wrong date on your blog.....

Jack Attack said...

I guess we'll come, even if he is graduating from the dark side, but we aren't coming until the 4th :). Go Cougars!