23 April 2007

Viva! Las Vegas!


For Spring Break, Eric and I decided to visit the Mama and the Papa's in Vegas. We were going to drive and then last minute, we splurged and flew to save us the hassle of the drive. It was well worth it! It was a nice little vaca-and we loved spending time with Jack (and Brit and Aaron of course). As usual, the Papa's were great hosts. We spent time shopping, going golfing, baseball game, and the boys had a little poker night with Aaron's friend. All-in-all we enjoyed the getaway and always love seeing family.





At the baseball game, Eric was a little chilly and this was his way to keep warm. Usually, I am the one who is always cold, but being pregnant I tend to have frequent hot flashes.






It was great to see Jack and all his fun things he can do. We watched him many times try to get to a crawl position and then eat it, flat on his face...most of the time it doesn't phase him, but sometimes he will start whining because he couldn't get up, all the while spitting, screaming and making noises. Definitely a joy to hang out with.Eric and I were on our best behavior and not once did we fight over Jack!:) We really aren't that bad, it is just so hard to get enough of the little guy.




Do you like his earrings?
Thanks Brit, Aaron and Jack!


Well, we are back to the swing of things, barely, seeing how we didn't get home until 2:00 am. I had 4 hours of sleep and I was back at school. Eric has 2 interviews today, and a quiz, not to mention he is feeling under the weather (I gave him my sore throat and cold-oops!). He will definitely pull it together and ah the interviewers. So far, we have been very blessed with the number of calls Eric has been getting. He has already had 2 call backs and still more interviews lined up this week. At this rate we hope he has something lined up by the time he graduates!

Has anyone else had this problem?-Husbands(or wives) who snore and you can't sleep? I thought it was funny because I just experienced this exact thing 2 nights ago. I was so mad at Eric because I couldn't sleep (as was he for me pushing and shoving him all night:). Luckily, he is just feeling sick and he usually doesn't snore, I have to have silence when I sleep!

No comments: