23 April 2007

Ah! The Joys of Pregancy!



Well, I never expected my body to go through such changes once I got pregnant. I always heard of everything that happens, but really never fully expected it. I think I am finally done being sick. I have been off Unisom (sounds like I have been taking drugs!) for a week and so far, so good-KNOCK ON WOOD! My belly just popped out these last couple of weeks and I have already preferred the maternity clothes over trying to squeeze into my old stuff. They are much more comfortable! I have my favorites and tend to over wear them, but at this point, I don't care. I think my bum grew before my tummy, something I am not very excited about. I can't say I am going to put up a picture of myself, so you will just have to use your imagination!

Food has been fun. I can't say I have these instant cravings, but I know what I don't like, pretty much everything I really liked before. I can't do Chili's and that really upsets Eric because that is his favorite place, he loves the Chicken Tacos! I want only light foods, like salad, fruit, juice, crunchy things, and NO MEAT! I haven't been fond of meat lately. I do love hot dogs, and a good burger(In-n-Out, or Wasatch Golf Course!), but chicken, roast, steak, etc. doesn't seem to cut it. The one thing I love to have is Pizza, something I never wanted before I was pregnant, crazy!

The tiredness all day long as died out to just the night time, and I think
I am not moody anymore, but Eric tends to disagree at times!:) But he has been a great help to me! I enjoy getting pampered, something I am not used to. I usually do everything myself, but Eric has been a great help, with moving things, getting things, and what not. Most importantly, being patient with me and knowing that I am taking care of 2 now and it can be hard work.

All-in-all, we are very excited about our new addition and feel it couldn't have come at a better time in our lives. We find out next Monday what we are having. For some reason we feel it is a boy, jack and mama papa, think it is a boy, too, but who knows. We kind of hope for a boy now, so we will see. Let you know next week!

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

it's all worth it when you feel the baby move :)

Jack Attack said...

no-i didn't change it b/c of you--just wanted something different. you know how i am--heck, i've had 3 different wedding rings since we were married 7 years ago. can't ever make up my mind, ya know. i framed some of the photos we worked on--looks good. i'll send you a picture.

Anonymous said...

if you're worried about your caboose- watch the pizza.... i think i still have 'baby fat'..... and brit is how old this week?!?!?!