Our little family of three welcomed the newest addition
on June 29 at 2:19 p.m.
on June 29 at 2:19 p.m.
{Ryan Anthony Sutterfield}
The whole week before I was nervous I would go into to labor and the whole planned out c-section would be out the door {like last time). I was right. On Monday I planned on doing the normal things, even running some errands. I was getting very stir crazy around the house and wanted to keep myself busy. I felt fine all morning but only made one errand. As I was driving home I felt it. The contraction. I wish I would have listened to it and went down the hospital right then, but of course I second guessed it.
Taylor and I went home put on a show for her to watch and I relaxed on the couch to see if the contractions would go away. They started at 10 minutes apart, then 8, then 6, and by 5 I was telling my father in law it was time to go the the hospital. I think I scared him a little bit, but I am just glad he was there to drive me down.
The 45 minute drive down took forever with 4 minute apart contractions and Taylor needing my constant attention. I think she sensed something was about to happen. We made it to the hospital and 20 minutes later Eric showed up and we were on our way to the OR. Taylor didn't know what to think and was a little emotional with mom being whisked away. But we had plenty of family there to keep her happy and in the end she really enjoyed coming to the "doctors" to see mom.
We are overjoyed with the little guy. It is definitely and adjustment and I haven't fully experienced being a mom of 2 since Eric has 10 days off to help out. He has been such a help. Keeping taylor happy, lifting and carry everything. I think Taylor is becoming a daddy's girl and is already showing signs of "detaching" from mom.
Me, I am trying to relax( been up and about more than I should), and just enjoy the little man. So far he is a good little eater and sleeper. Nights are 50/50. He usually makes it to about 3:00 a.m fine and then it is a little difficult getting him to sleep on his own from there.
I love this little guy and I am so happy our little family of 3 has grown. Taylor is already a great big sister and loves Ryan.





12 comments:
Yay Congrats!! He is sure cute! I am glad that things seem to have gone well even if he was early. Congrats again!!!
I can't believe that Phil had to drive you, wow I would have been freaking out, so glad everything went well i can't wait to meet the little Cutie!
Congrats! What a doll! I am glad things went well and that he is here! Your two little ones are so precious!
Oh he's so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in person! I swear that came faster than anything! It felt like you had just announced you were prego and then BAM he was here! Although I'm sure that's not how you felt about the whole situation? Sorry I'm a lousy friend? I will be better and come see you!! love ya and congrats!! oh ya...get feelin better i'm sure you're just so tough :-)
YEAH!!! He is so adorable! I am glad all went well! I have had 2 c-sections both of which had problems! Congrats again!
He is so beautiful, guys! I love the name (good use of Anthony in there). My little Jonas, and Camie's little Rosalind, both turned 2 on June 29th. Such a special day! We can't wait to meet him. Love you!
That's so great that Taylor is doing so well with the new addition. Remember to take it easy...
nothHooray! What a gem! It's true those toddlers know something is up. Before I went to the hospital, M was pretty wired but walked up to me quietly, patted my belly, and said "I want baby brother to come home now." They just know. I'm so happy for you! If adjusting gets rough, let me know. I've barely survived it.
Congratulations, how fun to have a sweet new baby boy! He is so cute.
Congratulations. He is so adorable. Take it easy and enjoy every minute.
I'm glad everything went well and that Taylor loves him so much!! You all look so happy to have a new addition to your family!!
Congrats!!! What a cutie!! I haven't had access to the internet in a while, but I have been thinking and wondering how you are. I'm glad Taylor is adjusting well. What a darling family you have!
Post a Comment