i want prints! G'ma
Those really are too cute!
They are both adorable! Congratulations again on welcoming your new little guy!
I can't believe how big she is! I am sure you are just in heaven with your two little ones :-) So fun! Love ya
she looks just like you. weighed kate today: 9lbs 10 oz. ryan is catching up
I'm a little slow but congrats on the new little boy. Your kids are so cute. I love little Taylor's smile. I saw the little picture of Tori on your blog. How is she? I haven't heard from her forever.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i want prints! G'ma
Those really are too cute!
They are both adorable! Congratulations again on welcoming your new little guy!
I can't believe how big she is! I am sure you are just in heaven with your two little ones :-) So fun! Love ya
she looks just like you. weighed kate today: 9lbs 10 oz. ryan is catching up
I'm a little slow but congrats on the new little boy. Your kids are so cute. I love little Taylor's smile. I saw the little picture of Tori on your blog. How is she? I haven't heard from her forever.
Post a Comment