29 July 2009

one month

today my little guy is 1 month

{he eats, spits up, sleeps, poops, and cries}

i am so not as worried over ryan as i was with taylor
it is definitely easier the 2nd time around
taylor on the other hand...we are working on that:)

taylor was not allowing me to have a photo shoot with ryan,
so we ending up with these...



{she insisted on holding him}


{telling me where his heart is}


{kisses}

sometimes it is hard to keep her off him
just so he can get some sleep
she always wants to hold him and see him
and then there are the time she wishes i would leave him alone

as my mom put it...taylor "loves ryan to death"
she just doesn't know how to be gentle,
and wants to be in his face.
it is fun to watch her try to interact with ryan,
i think she will enjoy it a lot more when he responds back.

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow, already a month! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe I am going to have one of each here in a couple of months, that is nuts. I wonder how Lance will respond? And I totally agree with you about not stressing as much. I definitely think I will be more relaxed the second time - let's hope at least!

karen louise said...

Wow, that time seems to have flown! Yay for a growing, healthy boy. And he is adorable! Both he and Taylor are so darn cute. And you are a great photographer, Jonna!