{you always make me laugh}
Dear Eric,Thank you for choosing me! I am lucky to have you in my life and so is Taylor. You have made me laugh almost everyday with your jingles, funny comments, and sense of humor. I love watching you interact with Taylor and how you try to teach her as much as you can in one play time! She gets so excited when she sees you and loves when you come home.
I want you to know that I am happy I choose you for a friend, husband and father of our kids. I couldn't have done a better job. You are such a hard worker and have earned everything you have ever worked for. Thank you for going out, day after day to work so I can stay home with Taylor. I appreciate the work you do and the effort you put forth at home. You know what makes me happy and I really love when you help out after a long day at work.
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day off with taylor and I, and we sure had fun hanging out with you. It is always nice when you have time off to play. I love you and taylor loves you!
Love, your wife, best friend, and "women"



3 comments:
happy birthday eric. glad you were able to enjoy a day off with your girls.
(jon, it's woman not women)
Happy Birthday Eric. Hope you had a great day. cute family picture.
OK---- this is the start of the public humiltiation and groveling by your MIL for "forgetting" your big day...(i'm blamingmy computer calendar reminder system (THat's my story and i'm sticking to it). stay tuned --- more groveling to come......
Post a Comment