24 October 2008

mark your calendars...again!

That's right! I am doing the Oh Sweet Sadie Art and Gift Show, AGAIN! It was such a success in September that I thought I would do the Holiday Shows. I wasn't planning on it, but they put on a really great show and my products sold great.

So if you missed the last one, come and see me again this November. The show is going to be in Bountiful for the first time! So all you people up North are in for a treat.

Spread the news and come get some great Christmas gifts!


{I am doing Holiday 2 & 3}


What you can expect to see at the Fingers & Toes Booth:

{bib and burps set}
{hooded towels}
{wet sacks}
{swaddle blankets-if I find the time to squeeze them in}
{diaps & wipes cases}
{burp cloths}
{nursing covers}
{chalk mats/dine out mats}
{bibs}
{appliqued onesies}
{appliqued t-shirts}
{cloth toys}
{tag-a-long blankets}
{cuddle 'n' go blankets}
{crayons to go}
{little one gift sets}

can't wait...shop now here!!!

2 comments:

Jocie said...

Oooo I am excited! I can't come, but I looove your tag-a-long blanket. I think I need one. And I am waiting to see your cloth toys. I thought of making some myself, but I am not that good ... Or that motivated. Lets be honest. But I do love to bake so I have that going for me! Ha ha!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey I wanted to come over and tell you that I never thought Lance would break away from his army crawling. But he did his first "crawl" on September 1 and he has actually been walking 10-15 steps for the last few weeks, so Tay will probably catch on this next month or so. Once they are on their knees, I think it is so much easier for them to pull themselves up on things and they get more practice moving around everywhere. Good luck! And - I can say I know how you feel. It is so fun to see them learning this new milestone, but like everyone tells me - and I am sure they tell you too - we are lucky to have such easy babies too! ;)