I have washed Taylor's sheets and pajamas
3 times in the last
4 days.
I don't know what seems to be the problem
but every morning I go to get her she has
had a huge blow out(I think it is the apple juice causing
the really wet diarrhea to
hoot right up the back...sorry for the details).
It is all over her sheets and pajamas and
I have to stripe her down and have now taken
3 baths.
3 times in the last
4 days.
I don't know what seems to be the problem
but every morning I go to get her she has
had a huge blow out(I think it is the apple juice causing
the really wet diarrhea to
hoot right up the back...sorry for the details).
It is all over her sheets and pajamas and
I have to stripe her down and have now taken
3 baths.
Plus, this morning when I went to get her
she had thrown up all over!
What?
Poor girl has had a rough couple of days.
She isn't acting sick and I took her temperature and all is fine.
She is eating a little less(starting to be picky), but seems fine,
just super sleepy.We went to the doctors for her
12 month appointment.
she had thrown up all over!
What?
Poor girl has had a rough couple of days.
She isn't acting sick and I took her temperature and all is fine.
She is eating a little less(starting to be picky), but seems fine,
just super sleepy.We went to the doctors for her
12 month appointment.
The doc didn't notice anything wrong. As for everything else
she is a happy, healthy baby, and get this she is now in the
65% for her weight. It has dropped!(used to be 75%).
All that moving around(which she is all over the place now),
has thinned her out. Taylor is still tall(95%) and has a
perfect head(90%). Thanks to my c-section. She had
3 shots
and
1 toe prick.
My big girl did a good job!
she is a happy, healthy baby, and get this she is now in the
65% for her weight. It has dropped!(used to be 75%).
All that moving around(which she is all over the place now),
has thinned her out. Taylor is still tall(95%) and has a
perfect head(90%). Thanks to my c-section. She had
3 shots
and
1 toe prick.
My big girl did a good job!
Now she is waking up and let's just hope there is
no blow out or throw up! Her room is starting to stink!
no blow out or throw up! Her room is starting to stink!






8 comments:
I feel your pain!!! It could be the milk, too, if you're still giving her regular milk. Her body might not be ready for it. :( If you need some new sheets for her bed, I have this really talented friend....
Hey Jonna,
Looks like the baby survived the 12 month torture. Sorry I never responded regarding your thoughts on moving to Ogden. You can email me at bpantone@yahoo and I can answer you questions. Hope you and Eric are well, the family looks great-
Ben Wallace
Poor baby. I hope she's feeling better. That last pic is precious.
Oh that black and white picture is classic, LOVE it!!! Why the toe prick?
so what does she weight?
she weighs 22 lbs. Only gain 1lb since last visit. Does she have jack beat?
I feel your pain! Lincoln did this for three weeks. I was about to go insane with the amount of laundry that little guy was producing! I hope she gets feeling better! Tell Beth hello and that I miss her face!!
ah i love this post. It always seems i 'm really baby hungry and then i hear about blow outs!! haha thanks for the reality check!1 Hope all is well....ps you need to be my photog teacher aight!!!
Post a Comment