Taylor is officially becoming a big girl. Not only does she love to eat, but now she wants to feed herself...and gets very frustrated when she can't hold the whole piece of bread, or hold the cup full of applesauce. It is nice that she is starting to do it herself, but if you know Taylor, you know you have to monitor her eating, otherwise that whole piece of bread will be in her mouth the minute you look away. Let's just say she has a hard time slowing it down when she eats.
She does a pretty good job!
Also on her big girl list....she crawls!Well she has been doing the army crawl for awhile now and gets around pretty good, but she tried the "normal" way of crawling and is getting better and better at it. It is fun to see her try it a different way.
I tried to catch some pictures of her and I ended up chasing her around snapping left and right, and this is the best I could come up with. She is in the stance and went about 10 paces from there.
BIG GIRL!!





7 comments:
Yay for the big girl crawl, she's on her way to walking! Also, that is awesome that she can use utensils! She is so smart. I think Lance is the same way as Taylor in terms of eating - he stuffs huge amounts in his mouth at once, I am like 'bites, please!' Hey - you'll have to tell me more about Eric wanting to get an MBA. Does he have schools in mind he wants to attend? Is he going to stay in Utah and work at the same job and do like a night program? When does he take the GMAT? Good luck to Eric, it is a doozey, but he seems to be a pretty good test taker, so I am sure he will rock it!
WOW!! She is getting so big. So much has changed just since we went to the zoo. Way to go, Taylor!
I just LOVE the pictures you take! Taylor is so adorable and I am soooo glad I finally got to see her again!
you might want to try a smaller fork... ;-) A salad fork or even a kiddie fork so she doesn't impale herself!
so cute! i let my kids use real forks right from the start and they're really good at it now. all it takes is practice!
ah, don't waste money on the kiddie fork b/c they end up wanting yours in the end. Jack has used real forks since he started to eat food and we haven't had any problems yet.
go tay,go!
You always have great photos! She is so cute!
Post a Comment