24 October 2008

I am not a baker

I have tried, and tried.


But when it comes to baking cookies,
bread, rolls, cakes, I am HORRIBLE!

I have baked many cookies from
scratch and they turn out disgusting.

I have tried making homemade
rolls several times now, and...gross!

I tried to make Taylor and Eric's birthday cakes
(and I used store bought cakes)
and they just didn't turn out.
I don't think I have the patience.
I like to hurry and get to the end product.



I CAN'T BAKE!!!

Maybe it is a good thing seeing how
I would eat all of the baked goods if they
were lying around the house. There are some
things I can do. But I think
I will just stick to the store bought
cookies, rolls and cakes because...

I Give Up!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I think that cake is cute. But I have no clue what you are talking about, because I personally thought Taylor's b-day cake was the cutest thing EVER!!! And I personally am all for store bought things!

Jack Attack said...

it's looks good. and what really matters is how it tastes. my secret: boxed cake mixes. but for cookies and brownies I always do homemade. I have some great recipes if you want. I wonder inf altitude has anything to do with it...you may want to try the high altitude directions.