I am sewing frantically to get ready and took on 3 custom bedding orders, so I am a little busy. Thank goodness Taylor is a good sleeper. I also sew late into the nights. I am excited to sell my stuff here, because my last experience( my first show) was not that great. So I welcome you all to come. I will be doing both weekends!!! If you can't make one, then try the other.
New Goal...my goal is to get to Midway Swiss Days. I have only been twice, but staked it out this year for similar products and I think I could do it. Only saw a couple of items that were the same as mine. The only problem about getting into Swiss Days, is the $$$. It is pricey but I hear you make pretty good money. So I am doing my research and have to have my application in by January (doesn't start until August). There will be plenty of time to prepare. I will keep you posted on that.
Until then...come see me at the
Oh Sweet Sadie Art and Gift Show!!!
(click on the lick above to get directions)
Oh Sweet Sadie Art and Gift Show!!!
(click on the lick above to get directions)


8 comments:
Yea! Right by my house, I can ride my bike.
Yea for Swiss Days next year! I say, do it. I wonder if we were there at the same time...my sisters, sister-in-laws, and mom and I always stay for the weekend and shop there. They had a booth there one year selling frames, and made a huge bundle!!! I think it is totally worth it, and your stuff will definately sell! Do it!!!
My sister checked into swiss days and I couldn't believe how expensive. I've heard that it's worth it. Good Luck! You're doing great with the custom baby bedding!
Hi. All your stuff is so adorable! And, since I don't live to far from Daybreak I might have to stop by the boutique and check it out. BTW, I linked through your sister's blog.
Doesn't Swiss days do a Christmas show too? Good luck! I think your goodies are darling.
wish I could be there to help. good luck.
and I can't believe you went and battled Swiss Days this year. Maybe I'll have to give it another chance next year, minus the hubby and kid.
I'm so envious of your cute little business. Not that I could make anything that people would be willing to buy, but good for you so making this all happen! I wish you the best.
And someday when I have a baby I'm going to come knocking on your door!
My best friend took her company (www.mybabychicks.com) to Swiss Days and said she made more this year than the last 3 years combined. Go for it!
When I was at swiss days I looked around to see if maybe you were there this year. I think your stuff would do great! Good luck. Sorry I never responded before school started. Life is always crazy when you work and have kids. Come see all of us at pony!
Post a Comment