Taylor is approaching 1 fast (this saturday), and she has only mastered the army crawl. We know she is going at her own pace and yes once she starts moving we probably wish she would be immobile again. But we are very anxious for those milestones of crawling and walking. She loves to be on her tummy and can get around pretty good. She hasn't figured out that she can follow us and pretty much stays in her little area.
We are excited for her 1st birthday! I am trying to squeeze that into to all the sewing, and craft shows I am doing...something simple and sweet! Here are a few pics of her army crawl.
15 September 2008
army crawl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
she is so beautiful! what great pictures! and i love her model pose. happy birthday to her soon!
That last picture melts your heart, what a doll!
Jonna, I totally know how you feel! I too am excited for Lance to walk and hit those milestones, but if he has taught me one thing, it's that he will do it when he is good and ready. I would say the last month he has progressed a ton - walking along walls, crawling on all fours, and pulling himself up on everything. I bet Taylor will do the same thing soon. Now that she has mastered army crawling, she'll probably start pulling herself up on things and explore a little more. She is so cute though. And I can't wait to see pictures from her big day!
It's so fun to watch your little ones grow...until they can talk back to you. Today Landon told me to worry about myself when I got mad at him...Ugh! We need to get together soon! Good luck with your boutique coming up...we'll be in Disney land or I'd totally come...it's just right up the street!
Hey Jonna. Don't feel too bad about her not walking. Tenley didn't crawl until 12 months and she still won't let go of the furniture when she walks. Like you say she is just going at her own pace. I got the cd and I've almost got it figured out. So I'll send it back soon. Thanks a ton for letting me borrow it.
I'm sorry, I've been such a bad blog commenting friend. I do stay up on your blog, though. Taylor is too cute. Your pictures of her are so great and it really makes me want a nice camera. I just got mine last year for my bday so I'm not sure Roy would be down with that. Good luck with your craft fair. I would totally come if I still lived there. I love all your stuff and use my stuff from you all ALL the time. You can probably tell because it's in like every picture I take!! I'll be a better commenter, I promise!!:)
She will get there! She is just going her speed! 1 year already. Wow! She is cute!
Jonna,
I will be in vegas this weekend, I totally forgot, but we come home sunday and we think we can make it to Park City by four, I just wont know until Sunday. I know that is annoying.. but go ahead and plan for us and if for some reason I cant make it, I will call you on Sunday. Thanks girl.
Post a Comment