18 September 2008
look what we caught
...in our bedroom ceiling! It doesn't help when these things are nocturnal and you hear them ALL night. They make the most obnoxious sounds. I all I can think of is the movie The Great Outdoors, with Dan Akroyd and ???-drawing a blank here. Anyway, you know the scene where the raccoons are getting into the garage and taking to each other? That is what it sounds like to me. Then they scratch away all night long. I have had enough. Luckily they have piped down a little, but I still get woken up by their scratching.
We called Critter Control and they came to set up some traps and we caught one!!! Only to find out that there is still one in the bedroom. Dang Critters! So now we reset the traps and hope to catch the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
John Candy. how can you forget Uncle Buck? so are you sleeping in another one of the 6 bedrooms in that massive house? what did Taylor think of the racoon?
I think you should keep it as a pet.
Nice B! I kept saying John Goodman and that just did sound right...total blank!
we will now observe a moment of silence for the late great John Candy and the 96er...............
(i caught about 5 min of John Candy and Steve Martin in Planes, Trains and Automobiles late one night last month--- classic)
PS Jonna teacher lady-- it's S-C-E-N-E...... not S-e-e-n... :-)
Oh my...and I thought the mouse I caught was bad! I hate when critters invade the home. They are so much more enjoyable OUTSIDE where they belong!
Oh, that would have been so annoying to listen to all night. Glad you caught the little critter. You guys aren't in that house much longer are you? Where are you guys going to move to? We want a Sutterfield update!
Raccoons are so mean. I wouldn't feel too sorry for it if I were you. How the heck did they get in?
Post a Comment