24 June 2008

our walks

I realized I haven't been taking very many pictures lately to post about. Not quit sure what I have been doing. But I did take these fun pictures a couple of weeks ago on a walk with Taylor. PC is full of trails to walk on and I love that we can walk out the front door and begin walking on trails, but my new favorite place to walk is over by the White Barn. Those of you who have lived in PC or have been to PC know about the big white barn (or Ogsuthrope Barn, as I remember calling it) when you drive into town on Highway 224. It is such a great landmark to see. They have great trails around it...flat...I like flat...and it is gorgeous! I think Taylor and I spent more time taking pictures then actually walking.


the white barn



trails around the barn



taylor enjoying the outdoors



posing for the camera(look at that belly:)



taylor loves to be outside

12 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

It makes me sad to see the white barn - golly why did speen's parents have to sell their house!?? Walks are the best...

Hey Jonna - so I gave my friend Erika your number - she is in town from AZ this week, I think she is going to call you to discuss baby bedding - she is having a boy in November - FYI!

Holly or James said...

so i'm reading my sisters blog and finding people that i haven't seen in years. i love the old red robing connection.
you have a great looking family, and an adorable girl!
-james

Anonymous said...

Just for historical accuracy- the white barn is officially called the McPolin Farm/Barn. THey owned it before the Osguthorpes i believe?

Jack Attack said...

cute Tay-Tay. I still remember when the road that drove by the barn was only 2 lanes and it was SO bumpy on the school bus.

Lacey said...

Those pictures are priceless. Let get together for a walk. Okay we are wide open next week and Nate's taking the week off. What's good for you?

Dana said...

It looks so pretty there! And, by the way, your little girl is adorable! It's so fun to see pictures of her!

Holly or James said...

I do not miss the rubin at all. i'm actually moving my family from maryland back to utah in two weeks. maybe i'll go and ask milio for my job back!
-james

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Hey, I am back .. . finally. We need to get together with Heidi. The only problem is that my July is swamped, but maybe I could squeeze something in. What does your schedule look like?

KJ said...

I have always loved that white barn...always wanted a photograph of it. Every time I drive past I slow down...

Laura T said...

Those trails look perfect, and so green- you live in such a beautiful place! And I'm still jealous of your camera- your pictures are turning out beautifully every time. Of course, it helps that Taylor is such a cutie to begin with!

Jared and Christine said...

You do such a great job at keeping everyone updated on what is going on in your life. Your little family is so cute!

ashlee said...

I checked you out on the trendy mom site. That is awesome! How is business going?