A friend of mine did this tag on her blog and I loved the memories it got stirring...so here you go.
1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes...I dated around...nothing serious, until Eric my senior year!
then & now
2. What kind of car did you drive? Blue, Volkswagen Quatanum. It had a bad engine and I drove it down the canyon and overheated it on the way up...oops! But we replaced the engine and drove it for a long time after that!
3. It's Friday night, where are you? Hanging out and someone's house, (spencer's or Stalzs'), or bowling on State Street, this is all I can remember. We had a group of friends that was able to keep ourselves well entertained.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Don't think so, I was the girl that hung around all the boys, but don't know if I was the flirt...just the good friend.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Quit after middle school, but did Jazz Band for a semester...hated it!
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but I did get caught for forging notes from my mom.
9. Can you sing the fight song? "Ra-ra-ra-Park High Dear Ol' Park High, best school in the land" Pretty much all I know.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Didn't really have any, not in high school anyway. Maybe Mr. Sanders (english), cause you could get away with anything.
11. Where did you sit at lunch? Freshman/Sophomore year-in the lunch room. Junior/Senior Year we either went out to eat, ate in the hallway, or lunch room. I can remember I ate a bag of M & M's for lunch almost everyday. I usually had already eaten my lunch in first or second period because I was always so hungry after early morning water polo or swimming practice.
the gang at lunch
12. What was your school's name? Park City High School
13. What was your school's mascot? Miner
14. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes. 9th-went with a group P. 10th-Bentley. 11th-Josh E. 12th-Rhett F.
15. If you could go back and live it again would you? Yup! I think I am in the few on this one, but I loved high school. I still keep in touch with my girlfriends and even some of the guys. We had so much fun. Swimming and Water Polo were some of my best memories from high school. I LOVED it!
(left)The team in our outdoor pool. Swimming outside was the best. We always had a good tan. Although running from the pool through the snow, with your hand sticking to the door, was not always fun. look at us freshman in the front row, messing up the picture!:)
(right) girls on the bus...the bus rides were the best!
(right) girls on the bus...the bus rides were the best!
water polo days with my good friend Adi
16. What do you remember about graduation? hated it...don't know why, but was extremely annoyed by the whole thing and just wanted to leave. No tears for me...I was in a bad mood...it was weird. I just wanted to get some pictures and go.matt, eric, me, jason
17. Where did you go for your senior trip? uh, we didn't do these. I had so many California, Las Vegas, Maryland, and Florida trips throughout high school (swimming and polo), that would do it.18. Have you gain weight since then? Now I have...had a baby and can't get the last 5-10 lbs. off. And of course I don't have swimming and polo everyday to help me have that lean body. Miss that!
19. Who was your prom date? Eric...senior year.
20. Are you planning on going to your reunions? Having our 10 year this fall...can't decide. I have been having my own reunion here in PC of running into old friends.
21. Who were your best high school pals? The J*Krew(Jenni, Jordan, Jessie, Adi, Cianne, Heidi, Katherine) Eric, Spencer, Jason, Luther, Stalzberg, Kevin, Chris, Raymer, Zann, Matt, and Jay.
on the day before the last day of school, we would have a sleepover and make signs to take a picture with the next morning!
the boys...at eric's airport scene for his mission...remember when you could do this?
22. Do you keep in contact with people from high school? Most of them. The girls, and a few of the guys.













9 comments:
LOL!!! I love reading this. It brought back a lot of memories of my own high school days. I may need to do this tag.
I love that you have all of those pics from HS. It is crazy to think it has been 10 years! Can't wait to see you and Taylor in August. BTW-I am going to the reunion so you guys should also.
Cute pictures...I just can't picture J ever having the crazy hair and earrings! I try to use his highschool days as leverage when I do something or say something questionable and it never works. And to think...I shock him...he's got a horrible memory:)
So funny! I can't believe your cute short hair! Sometimes it's fun to put pictures together to see all of the hairdos that you go through throughout your life. I can't believe you married your high school sweetheart..that's awesome.
karen, the hair is horrible! I wish someone would have told me I needed to grow it out! What was I thinking!
I totally saw Mr. Sanders at the Art's Festival last night. And Jordan Stein. Go to the Reunion. You need a nice night out!
Those pictures are so funny! I can't believe we've been out of HS for 10 years. Taylor is so cute! It's so fun to be able to see pictures of you and your fam. I love them!
I loved my high school days. I might have to do this sometime. Fun Stuff!
That was so much fun! I am in the same boat with re-living high school. I loved every minute of it. WOW did we have a ton of fun. It really made me miss all you guys.
Thanks Jonna for such a nice update.
Spence. or "Speen"
Post a Comment