10 June 2008

summer, family, and vegas

Finally, we were able to venture down south and get a taste of summer. I feel like the weather is ever changing here and I don't what season it is supposed to be. We had days of 94 degrees and perfect summer nights. Our time was spent, playing in the pool, hanging outdoors, shopping, gambling, poker watching, and more. Here is our time spent with our families!



In and Out...of course!



Tay-Tay and my birthday



fun in the backyard



pool time


World Series of Poker



Famous Daves Birthday Dinner

4 comments:

JessieC said...

Looks fun. How did Lori do in the poker game? My husband has always wanted to do that:)

Jack Attack said...

great layouts! want to do my blurb book for me? sorry I was such a lame hostess..still can't hear. come down soon and we'll go all out and party like rock stars.

E Winzeler said...

I'm jealous...looks like so much FUN!!! Glad you were able to enjoy the warm toasty weather with your cute family!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Looks like a fun trip. Happy late b-day. Is that a cake you just pulled off the internet, or did they make that for you, it looks so cool, and I love the big candle in the middle. Tay is getting so big and is so darling! I love her swimsuit too! How did Eric's sister do in the poker contest?