29 May 2007

Name That Baby!

So, now that we know we are having a girl, we have come to realize that picking a name is a lot harder than we thought. :) We had some ideas for boys, but never really thought about a girl name. As we researched on the internet, we gathered up some ideas but are having a hard time picking on one, let alone agreeing on one. Here is what we like so far:

Halle
(like Halle Berry)
Addison
(call her Addi for short)
Taylor
Haley

...all with the middle name Rae

I think we have narrowed it down to these 4, but would love to hear some ideas any of you might have. My sister and aunt Karen have already suggested Jill. So the first two cousins would be known as Jack and Jill. Cute huh? Brit really wanted to name her girl Jill, but Aaron won't let her have a Jack and Jill, so she offered it to us. Anyway, feel free to post a comment with the name you like the best or give us a new suggestion. We would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

I think you should do something with a flare...Guadalupe..that would sound good. Or Helga, Ramona, or Cindy (didn't you like that name as a little girl?).

Anonymous said...

I really like the name Halle infact that is one Mike and I might use, but I think Hayle and Taylor sound better with Rae. I think addi is cute also! Good luck!

Cianne said...

I like Addison. It reminds me of my favorite guilty pleasure...Grey's Anatomy. But seriously, I really like it.