14 May 2007

It's a GIRL!


Well, we went back for the second time and found out for sure what "IT" was. We are having a girl! We had a gut feeling that is what it was. We are very excited and now I feel like I can get a start on buying things and picking out things for the room. The doctor said the growth of the baby looks really good and she is a very healthy baby. We will keep you all posted on the progress. I talked to my sister today and Jack was screaming in the background, she said he was upset because it wasn't a boy! I am sure he will get over it! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!

5 comments:

Cianne said...

You will be so glad that you have a girl for your oldest. They love to help out. I told you it was a girl! Congrats! I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

G'pa and g'ma c are excited to have one of each!Let the games begin!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, what great news! She is already so lucky to have you as parents. As much as I love (all)my boys, I really enjoy my nieces and look forward to having another little sweetheart to add to the mix. She will be # 17 for me; I love that! We want to babysit so please, please, please put us on the list of possible responsible candidates. I'm so happy for you guys! Way to go!

Jenni Peay said...

I am so happy for you guys, now our two little ones can be the best of friends!!!! Congrats........

Jack Attack said...

A girl is just fine--Jack will just have to teach "Buddy" how to get down and dirty. It'll give me an excuse to buy so cute girl clothes.