12 May 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

I wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers I know, especially my mom. Thanks for being such a great mom. I am very appreciative of what you do for me and our family. You have such a caring heart and a warm personality. When I talk to anyone who knows you, and I tell them your my mom, they always tell me, "Oh, I just love Kris!" You definitely have a way of making people smile and you always have a smile on your face. Thanks for all the memories and more to come. I have learned a lot from you and will take it heart as I become a mother too. Thanks Mom! (Don't be mad I put this picture up!-look at Dave!)

Happy Mothers Day to my sister Brit.
I have to say, she has really been a super mom. We always teased her about her having kids (because we said they were all going to turn out like her when she was as a kid:) but as soon as Jack came into this world, she really became a mom. I have been very impressed with her and how she is raising Jack. She seems to know everything already. Jack is going to be, and is, such a great kid because of her. I have already learned a lot from her in 8 months on what to do and I will still come to her for advice on my kids too. Brit, you are a great mom and even if you do have girls, they will be just as great as Jack:)

Happy Mothers Day to my mother-in-law, Eric's mom. Thank you for always putting your family first. I love how proud you are of your family and all that you do to help us. Your always thinking of others first over your own feelings. Thanks for raising such an amazing man, I am very grateful to be apart of your family. Your family, as well as I, think you are a awesome mother. We are going to miss you while you are gone!

Happy Mothers Day to my G.Ma's, Grandma LeNae, Grandma Betty, and Grandma Mary. I hope you have a wonderful day as we are away from you. I enjoy Sunday dinners at G.LeNae's, and almost become a little disappointed when we miss one. I think of G. LeNae as the rock that holds our family together. She has really blessed every child, grand child, great grand child, and more.

Thanks Grandma Betty for your constant thoughts and cares. Eve
n though you are far away, you have always made an effort to be apart of our lives and keep in touch. I appreciate your letters over the years, and now your emails. Thanks for always opening up your Lake House for us to come visit.


And thank you Grandma Mary for thinking of us. You have always made us feel like we are amazing people. Although we are far away, we still enjoy se
eing you as much as we can. I have so many memories of Lake Pelican and sleeping in the bunk beds in the hall. Thank you for being so involved in our lives!

AND...Happy Mothers Day to all my friends and family. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I have enjoyed seeing you all as mothers. It has made me so excited to become one myself. I truly wish you a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice tributes to all those moms-- but that isn't the best photo at Mt rushomore....