01 May 2011

22 months & 30 weeks

I can't seem to find the time, nor the desire to do this blog. I have so many other things I need to do and want to to do, not to mention my body is slowing down, so I can't get nearly as much done as I used to. I forget to take pictures, and documenting my kid's every move! No, really, I do wish I took more pictures. I need to be better.

22 MONTHS

Ryan is now 22 months...the boy is hilarious. He has the best facial expressions and can't make us laugh constantly. He has become Taylor's best playmate. Ryan is a one syllable word boy:

"bink"= binky(which the kid loves)
"blank"-blanket
"wa"-water
"yo"-yogurt

...to name a few.

This is the most recent picture I have of just him. He is mad I took his binky away.
We are trying to grow out the hair...I am not liking it, it was Eric's idea. Planning on getting it cut tomorrow and getting him looking all sharp for the wedding of these two cute kids:


my little brother and his darling cate

30 WEEKS

I am hoping to not be a beached whale the whole time and enjoy some fun. But like I said before, I am slowing down and, literally can't do things very quickly. My belly is the size it normally is when I was due with Taylor and Ryan. I am 30 weeks, measuring 37! I technically still have 3 months, but looks more like 2 months will be the case! Being pregnant is not my thing and having twins has made it so much harder. I will be SO ready when it is time for the babies to arrive. We have a nursery is effect, with 2 cribs, chair, bedding(as soon as I make it) and even some decor! The most I have ever done for any of my kids.

Ryan and Taylor now share a room. It has been an interesting transition, but they are getting it and I think they enjoy the company. I can't believe we are about to add 2 more to the mix and Eric and I still laugh that this is happening. Although we do feel extremely blessed, especially since everything has been going great with the pregnancy. Babies continue to look and measure healthy!

Now we are gearing up for 2 weeks of some pure family fun. My sister and her family are on their way up this week for dave's graduation, girls day(really excited about this, the whole day for just the girls!), temple endowment, baby shower, golfing and the wedding.



3 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

im so excited for those two little babes to get here! So proud of you for blogging because I can hardly keep up and I'm not prego and I only have one.....who is pretty easy. She just likes to steal all my time with those sweet smiles and giggles. But really, that is more important to me than anything! Love ya good luck these next few weeks!

The Peterson's said...

I am glad to hear that things are going well! I think of you often and I am so excited for you and this new adventure of being a mom of 4! I can't wait to see these babies!

Jack Attack said...

Looks like ry is not happy about his hair either. I want to see belly pics!