Current weight-2 lbs. 13 oz.

Both babies are off IV's, antibiotics, lights for jaundice, and breathing tubes. It has been 9 days and we have done nothing but progress. They are wire free, except for feeding tubes and monitoring wires. We can hold them everyday and it has been one of my favorite things. Mac seems to respond to me immediately and will open his eyes to see. Lily seems to have a bond with eric already. I am so happy our babies are doing so well. It has been hard juggling life. We try to get there everyday and be home with Taylor and Ryan. Days go by fast and slow at the same time. Can't wait for the day the twins come home and we can start our family of 6 together!


7 comments:
Oh they are just beautiful!!! I can't believe how big the binky looks on little Mac's face..I am so happy to hear they are progressing every day..they get their strength from their awesome parents!
They are so little and so cute! It is wonderful to hear that they are doing well. Yea for your family!
Wow! What a story. Your babies are beautiful!!! I love their names too. I am so glad that you all are doing well. Congrats on everything! If you ever need an extra helping hand or babysitter, I know I am out of the way, but you know, you can call. :)
What beautiful babies! I'm sorry it all happened so soon but glad that things are going well.
Love the first pic of Mac
I am so, so, so glad they are doing well! Those binkies sure give perspective how little they are! I am dying to see them in person and I cannot wait until you get to bring them home. Keep the updates coming!
oh jonna they are so precious and tiny! I hope you are doing well! Before you know it they will be home and you can enjoy them to pieces! Congrats! keep us posted! you're amazing!
Post a Comment