a couple weeks old...look how tiny
It's official...taylor is growing up. So we thought we would try the infamous rice cereal. We put her in the highchair (which I just noticed, has a huge crack in the wood-must return!), and tested it out. I hear they either like it or they don't. It seemed as though she did. She ate it and would open her mouth to have more. We have tried it a couple of times and she has seemed to still enjoy it. But the last time she didn't go for it. We will see if she is still into it. If not, we will just wait until it is time for solids.
yum!
Taylor is such a big girl. She is 5 months now (as of yesterday). We have had so much fun with her. My favorite things about taylor are...*still... when she stretches(it is very rare these days, now that she doesn't wear the harness)
*when she smiles when you walk towards her
*her constant screaming...so pretty
*kicking her legs (ALL THE TIME) that girl has a future in swimming if she keeps it up!
*when I get her to laugh...there have be a couple of times she will give us a little giggle
*her big blue eyes! we get comments every where we go.
*when she sucks her thumb...it is her self-soothing technique to get to sleep...genius!
*her funny and sweet faces...got to love 'em
*her excitement for playing with toys...she still really likes the wipes...such a great noise
*when she cries...we just put her down and she goes to sleep...it is wonderful
*when she first wakes up (after 11 hours of sleep!!!)...she is ready to play and talk, talk, talk.
*how she surprises us every day with how much she is growing up...i don't want to miss a thing. I am so glad I have the opportunity to stay home with her and watch her grow. I absolute love it!
*when she first wakes up (after 11 hours of sleep!!!)...she is ready to play and talk, talk, talk.
*how she surprises us every day with how much she is growing up...i don't want to miss a thing. I am so glad I have the opportunity to stay home with her and watch her grow. I absolute love it!
happy 5-months!!!

7 comments:
love the last picture. if i had a girl i'd make here wear cable knit tights everyday. good luck with the rice cereal. Jack hated it. I hated the mess and time. So, I skipped it and went to solids at 6 months.
It's so nice when they eat rice cereal. It wasn't long after Grace started eating rice cereal that she wanted baby food. Isn't each stage fun? :)
She is growing up so fast! She is so cute! She reminds me of my K-bug with the bald head and blue eyes! Hey I think we have the same highchair and mine was cracked also. I called and they sent me a brand new one. I was supposed to throw the other one away, but my sister wanted it. So I gave it to her and we were both happy! I would buy Eddie Bauer again because their customer service was great! When did you decide to have the Pony party?
I can't believe she is already 5 months! She is so adorable!
I've heard a lot of bad things about that high chair so I didn't get it. I'm getting rid of a different Eddie Bauer chair. I'm going Peg! Rice Cereal....Does she push it out with her tongue or is she actually eating it yet??
That last picture is so so so cute! All those pictures are GREAT. She is darling. And the wipes - what a great idea for a toy, love that! So you should try the oatmeals with banana (a type of the rice cereal brand) - totally Lance's fav! These stages are so fun. So, did you end up selling any of your bedding? It was so cute.
The only way we could get Binnie to eat rice cereal is to add the gerber banana food or sweet potatoes in with it to give it some extra flavor. How fun! They grow up too fast. Good Luck!
Post a Comment