...well not really.
It seems that whenever we take taylor out we don't bundle her up like other people do. We simply put her in a hat and cover her with her blanket. Are we horrible? Every time we have put her in her coat, with a hat and a blanket...she is in a full sweat. So we stuck to the basics. You loose all your heat through your head, right? We have the bases covered then. And we are never out long enough for her to even get cold. I have been wanting to by a car seat bundler, but just haven't got around to it. Maybe we will get it before the end of the winter.
...and oh, what a winter we are having...
We were snowed in on Sunday and couldn't get to church because there was so much snow. About halfway through, our neighbor was so kind to let us borrow his snowblower. We hope ours will be fixed by the next storm. As you drive up our street, you are surround by huge drifts of snow on both sides. It gets so bad sometimes, that is only wide enough for one car to get through. Luckily, the plows came out this week and moved the snow so the streets were a little more drivable. The town is overflowing with snow! They don't know where to put it all and they have to take dump truck loads, and take it out of the city!
Eric finally got in a ski day with his buddy and tested out the great snow. Who knows if I will get up this year. So when is the next storm?:)...can't wait...:)

9 comments:
Wow! That's crazy! So Nate and I are coming up next weekend to go skiing for our Anniversary! We will have to stop by and say HELLO!! Are you busy that weekend?? I can't believe how much snow you've got there! Our snow has finally started melting with the sun finally coming out the past two days! Such a cute little hat for Taylor!! Love it!
I love the 1st picture of Taylor. Her eyes are gorgeous. I am all up for a Grace/Taylor and mommies play date and I know Heidi is to. I told Heidi to call us when she is done with Kenedy's 2nd birthday to something up. Check your schedule. :)
Hey Jonna! Cute, cute picture of Taylor! I love the hat. She looks really cute in pink. Anyway, I got your message about the bows (we were at my bro's house) you ordered. I would be happy to pick them up for you. I'll check on Mon. and let you know.
I really like the hat Taylor has. And as long as she is warm I think you are bundling her up just fine! She is a cutie!
Such a cute baby! Love the hat! I can't wait to dress mine in cute things! Sorry about all the snow. I'm SO ready for Spring!! How many times have I said that?!?!
Hey Jonna--I got your bows. They are in my room. I can either mail them to you or we can plan a get together. That might be fun! Are you and Eric coming down this way anytime soon? Let me know what you want me to do. I'd be happy to do whatever is easiest for you!!
We don't do a good job at bundling Finn up either. Such a pain, and then they don't really fit into their carseat because of all the layers. Don't worry. No matter what you do, someone out there will think you are doing it wrong anyways. She is fine.
she is too cute. I love the hat. wish I were coming up this month.
i'll be thinking about you while jack and i enjoy a day at the park (it is 70*)
I just went up to Park City last week for the first time this season. I can't believe how much snow there is. I should have known because my husband has been up there a lot. He is helping his buddy with his snowplow company. So, he's been working a lot! This week is much better---it's only supposed to snow once. YEAH! Taylor is a doll!
Post a Comment