2
two
dos
double
dual
pair
team
team
duet
duplicate
compainion
two
2
TWINS!!!
The pregnancy was planned,and we thought having our kids 2 years apart was perfect. We were not expecting twins, and now we will have 4 kids under the age of 4 come June! Of course we are excited, but I am not going to lie that there is a lot of stress and overwhelming feelings involved. It is crazy how much we now need for 2 babies. It is going to be fun and eventful. My dad heard some good advice for us, "Just go with it!" And that is what we will do!
How am I feeling? There are days I feel like I can't function, and in the very being I was so sick that I lost weight. I am exhausted by 8:00 pm and I can't do things like I used to. I am just starting to get my energy and motivation back, and the sickness is only every once in a while. I am 14 weeks along and will probably go a month early. We have a lot to do to get ready for twins. Every time I think about it I laugh a little because I can't believe we are really have 2 babies. I already feel like I have so much help around me and know, come June things will be fine!


17 comments:
Whoo hoo! The cat is out of the bag! Again...SO excited for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Can't wait to find out the sexes. Next time we are in UT I want to visit and bring you something for the babes!!
Awesome! Jonna and Eric, CONGRATS, we are so happy and excited for you guys. Jonna, if anyone can handle twins it's you!
SO EXCITING! Congrats Jonna! I am so happy for your family!
Wow!!! Congratulations, Jonna!!! I am so happy for you and your darling family. If you're up for it, we should try to get together with Heidi sometime. I would love to see you!
Let the madness begin! Ryan is going to get a huge reality adjustment. Wish we were closer so I could help out. Luck!
I still am just as excited as I was the minute I heard the good news. You are SO lucky to get twins. I can't wait to come help out!!
Congrats!! That is awesome news. I know you can handle it, you have always been good at multitasking :) Can't wait to hear more.
oh. my. gosh. That is crazy! If it's any comfort at all, going from 2 to 3 was easier than 1 to 2 kids. The older two keep each other entertained so I don't feel guilty. Congrats!!
Congrats! You'll be an awesome mom of 4 under 4. Rachel Orr is having twins soon. I'm sure she'll have some advice for you.
Holy Crap!! Congrats! If there is anyone who can do it...it's you! Keep us posted!
oh my gosh!!!! congratulations!
How exciting and congrats again!!! I know you'll be just fine! Just think if you can handle a classroom full of first graders all by yourself then this should be a piece of cake right? Haha ok it's a little different but you'll be great! Miss you let's get together soon!
Wow Jonna! I can't wait to tell Jess--I don't thinks she has Google Reader--she is going to die. Her #3 is due any day now. Congrats!!!!
Hey Jonna, This is a little note from Angeleah MacDonnell. I worked with you at Red Robin years ago. I just happened to see you were having twins when I read one of your sisters posts. I have twins that are 8 now. It is so crazy and fun and rewarding to have twins. You will love it !! Good luck. Email me if you have any questions. I would love to help.
angeleah20@hotmail.com
WOW! Congrats! IF you need anything please call. I am not too far!
Jonna, laid back, relaxed Jonna. No worries! I'm exhausted by 8 p.m. and my twins are 8 years old. You'll do great and besides your dad volunteered your mom to help you whenever you need it. Get on a schedule and routine! Get two high chairs! Get ready for twice the hugs and kisses! It's Eric that I'm worried about!
Congratulations! 4 little Sutterfields running around will be so cute.
Post a Comment