22 December 2010

november & december happenings

 The day after Thanksgiving, 
Taylor and I got sick with some type of flu.
It put us out for a couple days.
And Ryan got a little of it.
Only his was coming out the other end:)


After we recovered, we went to Vegas for a couple days.
Stayed at the Red Rock
and had some serious playtime with the cousins.
We also saw Eric's brother's family,
in St. George on the way home.


My kids are still sick.
They are both hacking up a lung(or two).
This is ridiculous. They have been coughing off and on for a month
and it is so intense.
They can't sleep(which means, either do we), and
they are just miserable.

Although I love a white Chrstmas,
I have been enjoying the lack of snow down here.
After living in Park City, we had enough.
It has been a nice break.

My sister in law Torie is pregnant with her 2nd.
Just some fun news to share.

I need a cook and a maid.
I love this time of year, but also hate it.
I hate that I can't keep up and 
there is always to much to do.
Plus being sick put my sewing back a week,
and I am playing some serious catch up.


Taylor loves her new friends.
We have playgroup often and she gets to
have play dates with her buddy Kade
while Eric and I get date nights.
We have gone twice.
More then we ever have since taylor was born.


Ryan is a walker.
I love the beginning walking stage.
The waddle and little steps.
He loves being upright mobile, and 
chasing after Tay as best he can.


I have made some great new friends in our neighborhood.
It has been so fun getting to know everyone, 
And our monthly get togethers are awesome.
I love our new area and we have enjoyed living here.


This year I did all my shopping way in advance.
Usually I wait until the week of,
and I am scrambling.
But I planned ahead and it has been so nice.

My sister and her family are on there way here.
I am excited to all be together for the holidays.
Temple lights, Christmas Eve Program,
Christmas Dinner, skiing, cousins playing,
and more!




No comments: