11 January 2010

santa claus

this was the first time i took taylor to see santa.

of course the wait was great and she couldn't wait to see santa


what happened next...she flipped...and this is what we got


ryan, chill as ever


and taylor...


right after this a lady walking by told me i was so mean to make my child do this!
first off, i didn't make her do anything.
She was willing up until the last second.
And secondly, what 2 year old, who has never met santa, doesn't cry?

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

that santa looks scary, fake almost. i'd cry too.

Amy said...

Huh. I was actually thinking how "authentic" he looked (authentic as Santa...I'm laughing at myself as I write it). I mean, that facial hair actually appears to be growing out of his face. Better than most I've seen.

I don't think I've ever seen a 2 year old who didn't cry when meeting Santa. And how is any parent to know? They all seem excited until it is their turn and then they freak out. Kids don't have the same sort of building of anxiety that we adults have (or maybe that is just me, when waiting in line for roller coasters).

Either way, the pictures are cute.

The Birds said...

I love people lile that! Ha ha! What you really want to say is, "SHut Up! no one asked for your opinion so keep it to yourself!" but instead we smile and say, "I know" or "she has been asking to see him all day!" I think every child has to have a pic with Santa and a scremaing face! When are we getting together? For real this time!

The Peterson's said...

I completely understand!!! Ryan looked good!