12 January 2010
6 months
over Christmas ryan turned 6 months. we took him in for his shots and stats last week. he is tall ( in.-98th) and not as big as I thought (17.5 lbs-70th). he carries his weight well.
*he rolled over by himself for the first time yesterday
*eating solids every night and is still spitting up
*wakes up several times a night...seriously???
*smiles at anyone who will look at him
*still prefers being on his back...result=a flat head
*breaths heavy when concentrating or playing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That first picture is SOOO cute! I can't believe he's already 6 months!
What a cutie!!! I am starting to get better at this "mother of two" thing, and starting to think that maybe I could venture farther from home than the grocery store. Are you available to get together anytime soon? Maybe we could visit Heidi and see her new baby?
what's his height?
Wow! He is already 6 months old? Where has the time gone?? He is adorable :)
So cute, I love his long eye lashes. I love how your kids look the same, but different!!
Post a Comment