04 January 2010

and so, it's over

After 2 1/2 weeks away from home, Christmas, New Years, playing in the snow, cousins, shopping, and more...the fun is over. Time to return home and get back on schedule. Can't wait to go back to an easier bedtime routine for taylor, getting rid of the suitcase, putting Christmas toys away, and a king size bed!



Our little vaca away from home was fun.
taylor had a blast and we enjoyed the family time day in and day out.


{photos courtesy of brit}

More on the all the action later!

3 comments:

Jenni Peay said...

I love that picture of Ryan, yes lets plan a time to hang out again, bentley is all for the new bff..

The Peterson's said...

Cute photos! It sounds like you had a great time... 2 1/2 weeks of fun!!

Jack Attack said...

already miss the constant companionship for jack (even if they did fight a lot). now I have to be a mother and play monster trucks again--or maybe I'll just give him one of my old purses to play with.