03 August 2010

one year

We finally celebrated Ryan's #1 birthday. It didn't happen on the day, we were 22 days late. But nonetheless we celebrated! We had a litte dinner party with family and cake and plenty of gifts.
Ryan loved the cake. I wish I had more frosting, but I don't bake and I bought a cake. Nothing Bundt cakes, though...so good. It took him all of 3 seconds before he was going for it. Head first and then with the hands. Eventually we had to take it away from him because he wouldn't stop eating.








Ryan loved all the gifts and taylor was there to help him get them all open. Don't let that picture above fool you. Taylor was the diva of all diva's that night. She had very little sleep,had been seriously sick and was on her last thread. She threw fit after fit until we finally put her to bed at 7:00. Poor girl needed to sleep.



This little guy went from that tiny baby I just brought home from the hospital to a big boy. He is such a cute kid and loves to roam. Hates to be held and confined. He would rather be on the ground moving around. He laughs the hardest when Taylor plays with him. He has this one dimple when he smiles and he melts my heart when I check on him every night before I go to bed. I can't get enough of his kisses, kicks and the happy sounds he makes. I love this little guy.


2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

so cute! the last pic with his cake is precious.

The Hunzikers said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I love the hat.