I am LoVEing the heat!
Almost thinking I could handle the scorching
days in Vegas with my sister.
And that is saying a lot when not too long ago
I was sick of sweating.
But since we moved away from P.C
I am absorbing this weather.
I felt like I have been cold for so long
and living in snow,
that I never want this summer to end.
I am already depressed knowing
fall is around the corner.
The heat makes it hard to go to the parks, etc.
But we find other ways to enjoy the outdoors.
Parks in the evenings,
walks to the store,
and water on the porch.
Just a bucket of water and
random toys makes some
good fun for the kids.
Almost thinking I could handle the scorching
days in Vegas with my sister.
And that is saying a lot when not too long ago
I was sick of sweating.
But since we moved away from P.C
I am absorbing this weather.
I felt like I have been cold for so long
and living in snow,
that I never want this summer to end.
I am already depressed knowing
fall is around the corner.
The heat makes it hard to go to the parks, etc.
But we find other ways to enjoy the outdoors.
Parks in the evenings,
walks to the store,
and water on the porch.
Just a bucket of water and
random toys makes some
good fun for the kids.

2 comments:
we are soaking at the pool every day. only 105*. come visit!
Cairo and I like to play in the water too in the summer! Fun times!
Post a Comment