17 July 2010

1st pb&j



Ryan is officially done with the baby food, and formula! Yeah! He loves to eat whatever we are having and is finally chugging whole milk. I wait for the day I can give my kids peanut butter. I LoVe peanut butter and had a PB & J for lunch everyday from elementary school, all the way to my senior year(not everyday, but pretty close).



Taylor didn't take to it so much when she was little but has grown to like it a little more. We gave Ryan his first taste last week and he devoured it. He goes in for it with the 2 hand approach. 1,2-1,2. And since he has no teeth(yes he is almost 13 months and not ONE tooth has popped through-there aren't even any signs he is teething) we have to watch that he doesn't shove it all it too fast.



and here's one of tay, just for kicks

5 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

ah soooo glad he loves peanut butter! I LOOOVE it! I hope he gets teeth soon so he can eat all the yummy things in life!

Lindsey said...

Cuuuute!! Glad to see that you guys are alive. Have you moved into your new house yet? I am dying to see pictures. Before the end of the summer we should try to get Heidi and get together. After August 14th my schedule slows down and so I should be available for some fun. What does yours look like?

Jack Attack said...

still no teeth? that is crazy. kate is cutting her molars now, making 8 teeth total. but Ry has her beat when it comes to movement. happy birthday!

The Peterson's said...

I always find it fun to watch them try new things. Cairo had the best faces!

Kris said...

...waiting for cupcake pics of Ryan....