8:00 a.m
Turkey Trot

Eric ran a 5K. First one ever, first time running a long distance. He begged me to do it with him, but I don't run. Plus, didn't have anyone to watch the kids. Very proud of Eric. He did great and what a way to start a day full of food!

{taylor wanted to wear her hat and gloves like dad}
Noon-2:00
Turkey Dinner

Head to G.Pa Jim's & G.Ma Kris' for dinner.
We had good company(21 total), good food, and I ate too many sweet potatoes.
Ryan slept the whole meal...thank you.

{hangin' w/ dave before dinner}

{bro/cousins: dave, brinley, doug, emily, chris}

{eric's 1st time carving the turkey}

{the family and grub}


And Taylor of course at her fill. She enjoyed playing with Seth and Savannah,
and milking putting G.Pa and G.Ma to work.
Cookies

Dave, and his lady friend, made some treats on a date night and brought them up.
Very tasty!
5:00
Home to relax, only to feel hungry again.
Other Activities
Taylor helped me make a pie for Thanksgiving

And we made the grandparents a thankful turkey.
She is not quite understanding arts and crafts...soon.
Other News
Ryan is 5 months.


1. can almost roll over, loves to grab his toes(as best as he can with those chubby legs)
2. smiles, smiles, smiles...at everyone and everything
3. found his voice, sounds like a cat screeching sometimes
4. loves to watch taylor go crazy around him
5.still wakes up a couple times a night( I have to go and put the binky in and he goes right back to sleep...I think I prefer thumb suckers)

Eric ran a 5K. First one ever, first time running a long distance. He begged me to do it with him, but I don't run. Plus, didn't have anyone to watch the kids. Very proud of Eric. He did great and what a way to start a day full of food!
{taylor wanted to wear her hat and gloves like dad}
Noon-2:00
Turkey Dinner
Head to G.Pa Jim's & G.Ma Kris' for dinner.
We had good company(21 total), good food, and I ate too many sweet potatoes.
Ryan slept the whole meal...thank you.
{hangin' w/ dave before dinner}
{bro/cousins: dave, brinley, doug, emily, chris}
{eric's 1st time carving the turkey}
{the family and grub}

And Taylor of course at her fill. She enjoyed playing with Seth and Savannah,
and milking putting G.Pa and G.Ma to work.
Cookies
Dave, and his lady friend, made some treats on a date night and brought them up.
Very tasty!
5:00
Home to relax, only to feel hungry again.
Other Activities
Taylor helped me make a pie for Thanksgiving
And we made the grandparents a thankful turkey.
She is not quite understanding arts and crafts...soon.
Other News
Ryan is 5 months.

1. can almost roll over, loves to grab his toes(as best as he can with those chubby legs)
2. smiles, smiles, smiles...at everyone and everything
3. found his voice, sounds like a cat screeching sometimes
4. loves to watch taylor go crazy around him
5.still wakes up a couple times a night( I have to go and put the binky in and he goes right back to sleep...I think I prefer thumb suckers)

3 comments:
That's nice that he will take a binky. I wish Jacob would. He got a stomach bug and started waking up every 2 1/2 hours at night to eat...he's better now, but continues to wake up every 3 hours. He slept through most of the night at one point..I'm hoping when he starts rice cereal and baby food he will sleep longer again. Count your blessings!
What a good weekend with the family! There really are so many things to be Thankful for!
and I prefer binkie's-no scratches on the face. dave looks like a future jack. wish we could have been there. see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment