11 December 2009

skipping christmas...

...cards that is.



Once again I have found myself too busy to want to send out cards. This will be 2 years in a row, but I have others things I want to do and spend the money on. Sorry for the bah humbug...maybe next year.



What we have been doing:

*making Christmas treats*

*playing, playing, playing*

*packing & cleaning-moving out for 2 1/2 weeks*

*sewing, getting these orders out*

*wrapping presents*

*Christmas shopping*


On our list to do:


*go see santa with friends next week*

*work party*

*dinner with friends*

*Pack and clean*

*Lights on temple square*

*Christmas craft*


*Gingerbread house*

*play in the snow...taylors 1st time*

*this Christmas snack"


*and whatever else comes to mind*

***Merry Christmas***
{I am signing off until the to-do list gets done}

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

party pooper.
the gumdrop people are cute but afraid jack would eat all the gumdrops before anything could be made

karen louise said...

Darling pictures!!!!! I hope you have a great Christmas!!

And I want to know the ingredients to make the little gumdrop people. Is this something I could have my students make for a Christmas gift? Whatdya think?

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Hey in this economy its a waste of money.. haha really i am just too darn lazy this year. so I am on that band wagon with you. ps where are you moving. maybe salt lake so we can hang out more

jonna said...

meghan...we aren't officially moving. Just moving out for 3 weeks. We are going to my in laws for a week and then to my parents for 2 weeks. So now closer to you, but let's make a date and get together. For lunch? What do you say!