is it okay that ryan's birth certificate has eric's birthday wrong?
do i need to get a new one?
******
i love pumpkin
pumpkin pie
pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese
pumpkin muffins with frosting
pumpkin roll(going to make this soon)
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
******
can't wait for GNO with teacher friends tomorrow,
thanks to my husband for taking the kids!
(if the emails didn't reach you, leave your email and I will get the info to you)
******
anyone want to help me sew?
I have orders, orders, orders,
and no time and little motivation!
******
started walking on the treadmill,
speed walking...yes i look goofy.
******
taylor's imagination is running wild,
she is such a smarty pants and talks so well
******
the snow is depressing me:(
******
i have a cold and a little cough thanks to taylor,
this is the first time i have gotten it in 2 years.
i was beginning to think i was immune to colds!
******
do you ever fell like you need to switches places, in the bed, with your husband?
i feel like i am not sleeping well and a change would be nice.
******
christmas gifts...i am actually starting early.
i usually wait until the week before christmas to get gifts,
not this year, i don't want to stress about it.
******
need a pair of everyday boots for the ever long winter up here.
they can't slip, the heel can't be to high, and they have to look good with everything.
my brother, is on a quest for me, so i don't go out and buy sw'uggs.
but with toting 2 kids through unpaved parking lots and never ending snow,
i need a boot to throw on for around town this winter.
any suggestions?
do i need to get a new one?
******
i love pumpkin
pumpkin pie
pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese
pumpkin muffins with frosting
pumpkin roll(going to make this soon)
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
******
can't wait for GNO with teacher friends tomorrow,
thanks to my husband for taking the kids!
(if the emails didn't reach you, leave your email and I will get the info to you)
******
anyone want to help me sew?
I have orders, orders, orders,
and no time and little motivation!
******
started walking on the treadmill,
speed walking...yes i look goofy.
******
taylor's imagination is running wild,
she is such a smarty pants and talks so well
******
the snow is depressing me:(
******
i have a cold and a little cough thanks to taylor,
this is the first time i have gotten it in 2 years.
i was beginning to think i was immune to colds!
******
do you ever fell like you need to switches places, in the bed, with your husband?
i feel like i am not sleeping well and a change would be nice.
******
christmas gifts...i am actually starting early.
i usually wait until the week before christmas to get gifts,
not this year, i don't want to stress about it.
******
need a pair of everyday boots for the ever long winter up here.
they can't slip, the heel can't be to high, and they have to look good with everything.
my brother, is on a quest for me, so i don't go out and buy sw'uggs.
but with toting 2 kids through unpaved parking lots and never ending snow,
i need a boot to throw on for around town this winter.
any suggestions?

6 comments:
I love Pumpkin, am looking for new boots too, and would love to help you sew...
Hey I talked to Diana yesterday and she said that she would be interested in doing some sewing for you. I'll talk to you more tomorrow! Can't wait either!!
didn't know you like pumpkin pie. I HATE it but love everything else made with pumpkin. just made pumpkin alfredo. so good. I'll send you the recipe. do you have Great Grandma's pumpkin cc cookies? to die for.
didn't know parents DOB are on BC. I'll have to check mine now that you said that.
I'll sew...but do I get paid? my time is very precious you know.
it's sunny and 70*. and we're spending the weekend at the air show. tho't I'd rub it in.
enjoy your night out. getting wild and crazy?
I agree with you wholeheartedly...pumpkin anything makes my heart happy.
And I want some sw'uggs too!!!!
I'm not gonna lie I love my Uggs and I have been know to wear them with my Juicy, so I guess I fall into the sw'ugg category. I'm all about comfort! They don't have much traction on the soles so that wouldn't be a good option for you anyway. I have a couple pair of Mia's that have great traction and look great with jeans. Check those out. Sorry about the impending snow. You're welcome to visit anytime!
I am so sad I missed the teacher fun! I was really looking forward to it.
I don't know about the birth certificate. Call the courthouse, that is where I always fill out the paperwork for my birth certificates. If they can not help I am sure they can direct.
I would love to help sew, but I don't know how. It is my 2010 goal to learn. Maybe next year I can help
I just tried on eight million pairs of boots. I am tired of the ends of my pants getting wet. This is what I cam home with http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=70929&pg=1016725.
Post a Comment