02 November 2009

a happy halloween

8 comments:

The Birds said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you at GNO. Hopefully the baby "stays in" a while so I can come!

Jenni Peay said...

I can't believe how much Ryan looks like a little Eric staring back at me. So Cute, K we need to get together soon, we are sick, so maybe later this week.

Jack Attack said...

ry fills out that costume better than jack ever did. both kids are very cute. did you cut bangs for taylor?

jonna said...

brit, i trimmed her hair because it is always in her face.still waiting for the top to catch up to the back!

Dave Christison said...

I love that last picture of Tay on main street. Ryan's face is hilarious too, so great.

The Peterson's said...

She is a doll and I love your little turtle! Halloween is so much fun!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Oh they are so cute. Ryan is getting so big...they sure don't stay in the newborn stage for long, do they?

The Hunzikers said...

Cute costumes!!!