The last 2 days we have had the 1st snow of the season.
I find it a little depressing, but taylor, she is so intrigued.
Last winter she had not learned to walk, so of course we never
went outside much, but now... oh how she loves it.
So we put on her boots, coat, and scrounged up
some gloves and out she went.

I find it a little depressing, but taylor, she is so intrigued.
Last winter she had not learned to walk, so of course we never
went outside much, but now... oh how she loves it.
So we put on her boots, coat, and scrounged up
some gloves and out she went.


2 comments:
cute jacket for her jon. ill have to stop by and play outside with tay-rae
Oh! She looks adorable all dressed up :) I too agree with you...I MISS SUMMER!!!
Post a Comment