1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? nice hair
2. How much cash do you have on you? $0, I rarely carry any cash. I spend it too fast, oh wait I still spend $$$ on a credit card fast enough.
3. What's the last thing you bought for your love?a hooded sweatshirt at Costco. I swear his whole wardrobe is from there.
4. Favorite planet? earth, cause i live on it.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? eric...he was trying to get a hold of me today and he literally called 15 times. I was downstairs and left the phone upstairs. By the 15th call he was a little mad, oops. maybe I should carry my phone on me more, maybe in my bra like my sister's friend does(I don't always have pockets, so that could work).
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? don't have much to choose from, my old phone used to be Kelly Clarkson (big fan), Since You've Been Gone, and Jackson 5, ABC.
7. What are you wearing? jeans, long sleeve white shirt w/ black short sleeve shirt. depressing i know, but the weather is depressing me more.
8. What was your favorite class in High School? Photography, senior year. All my girlfriends and I took the class together. It was such a fun time.
9. What was your favorite class in College? Can't really remember, but I loved my major classes(ELED).
10. What did you have for breakfast? a couple cookies, pretty much skipped it.
11. What do your weekend plans include? being lazy, it is LDS conference weekend. Plus I have A LOT of bedding orders to get caught up on.
12. What does your watch look like? don't wear one. every since I had kids i haven't worn one. now when i put it one, it feels really odd.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping! but shortly after, ryan woke up. had to go in and put the binky back in and re-swaddle. That boy gets himself out of the blanket every night. I wrap him so tight.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Yeah, I am asking right now." from brother-in-law, aaron. He is hooking us up with a good deal at a hotel and we are going to visit the P's next weekend.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? about 5 minutes, then 3 more minutes from that one, then 10 minutes from that one. There are 3 in PC...weird.
16. What's a phrase that you say a lot? lately..."ask nicely" taylor is working on trying not to whine when she needs something.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? taylor, I told her I loved her and I told her to say back "love you too mom!" she did.
18. Last furry thing you touched?taylor's build-a-bear, bear.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 2-birthcontrol & 800 mlg. of Ibuprofen(left over from c-section).
20. What was the last realization you came to? I have SO many bedding orders to do. my mom called today and offered to come hang out with the kids, while I sew. SO nice of her! And that it is T.V night...love thursdays!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? don't really know, 29 is great so far. married 7 1/2 years with 2 kids, feeling pretty good about that.
22. Your worst enemy? time. there is never enough.(as said by my sister)
23. What is your current desktop picture? taylor 1 1/2 and ryan, just weeks old.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "see you sunday," to my mother in law. we are going over for dinner.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? the money
26. What was the last thing you put in the mail? 2 bedding orders and a return. I am at the post office once a week. The lady knows taylor and I very well. She always has stickers for taylor.
27. The last song you listened to? "She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mtn."-taylor's sing-a-long songs.
28. What time of day were you born? afternoon, my dad was out golfing.
29. What’s your favorite number? 4. Was my water polo number and then number I always choose.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Park City, UT
31. Are you jealous of anyone? those who can fit into their skinny jeans. I have 2 pairs that work right now, but I want to be in my skinny designer jeans, plus when I fit into those I am buying a new pair...10 lbs to go!
32. If you had a free hour alone, what would you do? go shopping
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? asleep. I didn't have class that day(BYU), my roommate woke me up before the 2nd tower was hit. that is all I remember about that day.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? get mad and say "seriously?"
35. Do you consider yourself kind? yeah
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? um, i once thought on my ankle...who doesn't have one there?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish, b/c I live in PC and this town is full of spanish speaking people who never understand me.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? yes, although I love being close to family, but would love the new adventure.
39. Are you touchy-feely? can be...not as much as I once was.
40. What’s your life motto? don't know-get through each day
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? cell phone, chapstick, cold sore meds.(i never know when I am going get one...need to be ready!)
42. What’s your favorite city? stateside: NYC, overseas: Stockholm, Sweden or Yangshou, China.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? an ice cream cone
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? a few days ago, writing thank you's for taylor's birthday, have yet to send them!
45. Can you change the oil on a car? no, but a tire I can do. Used to change the tire on the Quantuam tons of times in high school.
46. What are the three top things on your to-do list? sew, fold laundry, make dinner.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? not far at all-great-grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy? about 1 month ago for a baby shower.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? yes, 2 places on my hands that i ripped some skin off.
50. What's your connection with the photo above? eric and I at our 10 year high school reunion last Aug.

1 comment:
wanna check out off 5th when you are here for some jeans?
Post a Comment