That last picture is TOO CUTE! She's getting so big. You did a great job on the cake.
what a precious face in the first photo. is she finally cooperating for some pictures? the cake turned out really cute.
brit...no she isn't cooperating. I took a million shots just to get a couple good ones. she has to be distracted too.
Happy birthday Taylor! Awesome pics and I especially love the cake! We LOVE lady bugs over here so we pretty much loved everything! Cute cute cute---as always!
So cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That last picture is TOO CUTE! She's getting so big. You did a great job on the cake.
what a precious face in the first photo. is she finally cooperating for some pictures? the cake turned out really cute.
brit...no she isn't cooperating. I took a million shots just to get a couple good ones. she has to be distracted too.
Happy birthday Taylor! Awesome pics and I especially love the cake! We LOVE lady bugs over here so we pretty much loved everything! Cute cute cute---as always!
So cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment