03 September 2009

last night

update:
taylor is back in her crib for now
ryan slept till 5:00 am
...and i am rested...


{10:30 pm}

time for bed, kids have been down since 8-8:30

{11:47 pm}
finally fall asleep
my mind was racing
and i couldn't relax

{1:30 am}
taylor falls of her bed and is crying...

i made her crib into a day bed.
first night went great.
naps are just fine.
nights she falls of at least once.

...i help her to calm down.
she is crying so hard and she has a runny
nose that she starts to gag and throws up a little
and is shaking. i put her back in her
bed, cover her with all 3 blankets and sit with
her until she doses off...but of course cries when
i get up to leave...falls asleep shortly after.

{2:00 am}
i am back to bed.
it takes me 15 mins to fall asleep.
b/c of my snoring husband(he has a cold)

{3:10 am}
ryan wakes up.
he was so tired he went to
bed early with not much to eat.
i was worried he would wake up like this.
{he has been making it to 5:00ish every night)

after he is finishes he bottle,
i burp him and he throws up
all over me and the chair.

meanwhile...
taylor falls of the bed again
i hurry in and put her back to bed
tuck her in and leave.
she cries, but only for a minute

then...
i change my clothes,
clean the chair,
swaddle ryan back up and
put him back to bed.

{3:56 am}
i am back to bed

{6:06 am}
ryan wakes up.
crying like something hurts.
i assume he is hungry,
b/c he threw up his last bottle.
start to feed him and he
fills his diaper with the most
foal smelling runny poop.

change him, and he does it again!
change him again,
and start to feed him his bottle.
starts to fall asleep,
so i swaddle him back up,
try the bottle again...alseep.

he ate 1 oz. and is back in his crib

{6:56 am}
here i am now, tried and
want to go back to bed.

...my thoughts...

***

maybe i should change taylors bed back to a crib.
maybe she is not quite ready. i just got a little excited to test it out.
but i don't want to be getting up in the middle of night with both kids.
and is ryan feeling okay? not eating much, pooping a ton,
sleeping a lot and of course spits up all the time.

***

my mom will be here in a couple of hours.
she is watching taylor while i go get my hair done.
will be nice to get pampered a little.

***

what i really want...a massage.
i have a gift certificate to a 1/2 hr. massage.
have two if anyone wants to come with me!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood. Sorry to hear that you had a rough night. We had a rough one at our house too. Glad to hear that you made it through. Enjoy today's break!

Jenni Peay said...

my poor friend, I hate nights like those, Good for Taylor for sleeping in a bed, I haven't switched Jada for that reason, I don't want to deal with two waking up, maybe Ryan is feeling a bit sick with all the poops and throwups I would just watch him, you are a great mom, just put your head down and plow through, I'll come get a message with you anytime! Glad you are getting your hair done today you deserve it. You should take a nap too while your mom is there..

Jack Attack said...

you're a more patient person than I. I think that is why I was given babes who sleep so well. someone knew if I didn't I wouldn't have more than one.
get a bumper from Babies R Us. or just put her mattress on the floor.
I'll get a massage when I'm there next week for sure! and pedi.

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Jonna,

if you need a break call me, I ll babysit. Im usually only around on the weekends, but you could go do something fun with eric.

PS get some sleep.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jonna, I'm sorry! I would put Tay back in the crib, it's all about your sanity and sleep right? ;) Hope tonight goes better.