Even though I am a mother, I don't feel like the day is celebrated for me. I still feel I am celebrating if for my mom, eric's mom, and all those mothers in my life. I did however enjoy mother's day myself. Eric started early and got me this...
We had a relaxing weekend and taylor and I spent some good times outside.
She is walking all the time with her walker and holding one hand. We try to get her to do more, but all she does is yell "no,no, no" over and over. The girl is too smart now and knows better. I guess we just have to give her more time. Wait, there is not much time left. She has 1 1/2 months to figure this out!:)
{look at her right foot. It is always turned out and rolled in. Should I be worried???}
For the actual mother's day we went to church, Taylor went to nursery and had a great time.
We then celebrated with Eric's family early in the day. Then went down to SLC to celebrate with my family. It was a busy day and lots of food. Taylor had a blast with my cousin's kids, Seth and Savannah. It was nice to have her distracted and interacting with the other kids.
{seth, savannah, and taylor}





6 comments:
you smile just like her.
and just when I tho't dad's hair couldn't get any whiter...
Yes..she looks just like you and smiles just like you too!! :) I agree!
She looks like she's walking so well with her walker. C'mon Taylor, you can do it! Glad you got to spend some time outside!
Almost forgot...where did you get Taylor's denim capris from. I've been looking all over for some for Paige and can't find any I like. All the ones I've seen have something on them and I just want plain.
She'll get the walking soon...she's so close.
Just taking 8 minutes to scroll through as many blogs as I can. Savannah was so happy to see herself. Thanks for letting us make the post!
Post a Comment