this last weekend my mom, taylor and I flew to vegas for my sister's baby shower. We spent a couple extra days while we were there and had ourselves a good time. I was afraid I was going to overheat, but the weather was nice and the evenings made for a great park nights.
{brit's shower: i surprised her with her bedding.. go here to see some pics}
{bubble and painting fun}
{swimming in the backyard}
{figuring out the bike thing...look at the size of her diaper:)}
{spinning fun & 2 nights at the park & 2 trips for frozen yogurt}
***** now i am off to San Fran with the girls on the S* side...that means Eric has taylor all to himself for 4 1/2 days! First time I have ever left her this long, she is going to get some good bonding time in with dad. *****
Good for you Jonna, I am happy you are getting away for a little girl time, that will be so fun and such a nice break. I am sure Eric will do great with Tay! Have fun!
5 comments:
Good for you Jonna, I am happy you are getting away for a little girl time, that will be so fun and such a nice break. I am sure Eric will do great with Tay! Have fun!
WhT great way to start summer! Gril time is always nice!
Helps it I check out my spelling before I post!
Taylor is getting TALL!
Have fun in San Francisco! And have some sour dough bread for me!
Getting away must be soo nice!! Your little Taylor is getting so big, I can't believe it! Have fun on your next trip!
Post a Comment