Last weekend we headed to vegas for the NASCAR race and visit with my sister's family. It was so nice to get away and enjoy the nice weather. I have been dying to take taylor outside. We had so much fun at the petting zoo and park. Taylor loved being outside. Now that we are back I am in denial that it is still winter. Yesterday, we went swimming...so fun, and today we got frozen yogurt, and yet it is still snowing!!!
{the park was perfect, taylor crawled so much she tore holes in her pants and scuffed up her shoes...when is this girl going to walk?}
{the boys headed out for NASCAR all day Sunday and are making this a yearly tradition.
Eric already has the next trip planned}
***pictures are from last year...they didn't take any of themselves this year***

{prego sisters...you can't tell, but I am popping out so much more than brit. She is about 5 weeks ahead of me, but we carry so different}
We enjoyed some time to ourselves as well. Pedicures, shopping, dinner, all without the kids. It was nice to just do girl stuff and not feel rushed. Thanks men for taking care of the kids.
Taylor of course LOVED playing with Jack. They get along great. We had our first experience staying in a hotel with Taylor. We were worried our super sleeper would have a problem with us in the room. The first night she was a little freaked and it took awhile to get her to sleep, but the next 2 nights she thought the little crib and sleeping next to mom and dad was so much fun. I am glad she did so well.
We can't wait to see the P*'s again in a couple of weeks. Thanks for a fun time!



5 comments:
Vegas sound so nice right now! I too am in denial that it is still cold and snowy :( Spring...come quick!
Yay for Vegas time. I am going in a week to see my sister. I am excited because it is cooler there then here! Good times!
Jonna you look just as adorable prego this time around as last time! I didn't know your sis was expecting too! That is so exciting! That must be fun to go through it together. I am seriously going to call you sometime this week because I really feel like we need to catch up!
that's just b/c I go wide before I go out. wish I just popped out in front instead like you.
It's always so refreshing to get out of town. look at your cute prego belly.
Post a Comment