We went to visit my friend Jenni who just had her 3rd girl. Taylor loved the little "baby" and loved playing with all the toys. It was nice to visit and let the kids do their thing.
It will be fun to see how taylor will act with our new little one around.
It will be fun to see how taylor will act with our new little one around.
I am so exited that the snow is melting and the days are wamer.
Today I met up with my teacher friends, Heidi and Lindsey, and we took the kids to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Taylor loves animals, although if we got too close she would say "no, no." She loved seeing the tractor and riding the pony...only when it was almost time to get off. She was freaked, but I kept her on and she calmed down.
We are so looking forward to more time outside.
I have already broken out the flip flops.
Now if I could only get taylor to walk...we could do so much!
I am tired of the holes in her pants, dirty knees, socks, and scuffed up shoes.



8 comments:
We had so much fun, too! Thanks for driving down and spending the morning with us. Sorry I had to ditch out early, and I hope we didn't get all of you sick. We can't wait to get together again.
she is so cute. i love it. I feel like I have not seen you in years.
Yeah for being outdoors! Looks like fun!
I love Taylors face on the pony, it classic, thanks for coming over last week so sorry about the key drama..
Glad that you are getting warmer weather! It is nice to be outside.
I can't believe Taylor isn't walking yet!!! That is so funny. I'm jealous you got to get together with Heidi and Lindsey. I need to come out and visit and see everyone. We should plan another pony party.
Wow, Jonna! Taylor's hair is really growing! Cute pictures! How is the pregnancy going??
I had so much to catch up on with your blog! Oh my goodness, I love those Valentine's pictures of Taylor . . . and I didn't know Brit was pregnant? Cam and I were about 3.5 weeks apart, and we had our babies on the same day! It could happen! I am driving out to UT at the end of April. Let's plan lunch!
Post a Comment