With this girl...
I can't get enough of of her and everyday she does
something new and says something new, that makes me laugh.
I try to remember everything like...
"No thanks!" {in a nice tone voice when she doesn't want to do something}
"It's okay, sometimes it happens."
"what's your favorite....{fill in the blank with anything, like car, color, show, window, food,etc}
"hey buddy"
{when talking on the phone} "So, I don't know!"
See keeps us entertained with dancing, singing,
and non stop talking.
Sometimes she never stops.
I love her wobbly, ungraceful,
bounce of a run and her lack of coordination.
She's left handed,
has super fine hair that is hard to do anything with,
and eats like her mom...veges all day.
something new and says something new, that makes me laugh.
I try to remember everything like...
"No thanks!" {in a nice tone voice when she doesn't want to do something}
"It's okay, sometimes it happens."
"what's your favorite....{fill in the blank with anything, like car, color, show, window, food,etc}
"hey buddy"
{when talking on the phone} "So, I don't know!"
See keeps us entertained with dancing, singing,
and non stop talking.
Sometimes she never stops.
I love her wobbly, ungraceful,
bounce of a run and her lack of coordination.
She's left handed,
has super fine hair that is hard to do anything with,
and eats like her mom...veges all day.
She has such a creative imagination
and is always in a rush to get through things.
And she has no desire to be potty trained.
Taylor loves to read and
can tell the story of a book she has read
in her own words.
She is learning her letters fast.
And love to count everything.
I love this age so far.
I can't believe how much they absorb
and how fast!
I can't believe she is almost 3.
I savor the moments above and more.
They make up for the constant screaming,
crying, whining, tantrum throwing, etc.
that we are going through at this age.
and is always in a rush to get through things.
And she has no desire to be potty trained.
Taylor loves to read and
can tell the story of a book she has read
in her own words.
She is learning her letters fast.
And love to count everything.
I love this age so far.
I can't believe how much they absorb
and how fast!
I can't believe she is almost 3.
I savor the moments above and more.
They make up for the constant screaming,
crying, whining, tantrum throwing, etc.
that we are going through at this age.

2 comments:
so much personality! i will miss her this summer for sure.
I'm so glad I read that because I need to be better at remembering all of the cuteness when those tantrums come :-)
Post a Comment